The International Esports Federation (IESF) has introduced new member nations, Argentina and Guatemala join from the Americas, Uzbekistan from Asia, and Norway and Ireland join the IESF fold from Europe.
- Argentina : Asociación de Deportes Electronicos y Videojuegos de Argentina
- Guatemala : Asociación de Mini Football y Footgolf de Guatemala – ASOFUM
- Ireland : Esports and Gaming Federation of Ireland (T/A Ireland Esports)
- Norway : Norwegian Esport Federation
- Uzbekistan : UZBEKISTAN ESPORTS FEDERATION
Now, after 12 years of history, IESF now has over 70 member nations and has plans to continue this rapid expansion. IESF’s continued to grow by delivering benefits to its members, by providing a continuous and sustainable World Championships events, and by hosting its Global Esports Executive Summit.
Earlier Esports Federation of India (ESFI), member of IESF, unifying body for esports in India joined hands with leading sports communication firm Artsmith to make their media presence and take the sport to the next level
IESF seems to be looking forward to working with all of their members for the betterment of Esports!
Earlier in July the UAE Ministry of Tolerance and Coexistence announced a joint collaboration to raise the debate and to promote tolerance and coexistence within esports.