It’s Halloween season and Blizzard’s premier multiplayer first-person shooter, Overwatch, is bringing ghoulish and spooky features to all of its platforms in its annual Halloween Terror event.
Halloween Terror 2020 has already begun and will run for the next few weeks. Along with all the usual scary accessories, like haunted Pachimari player icons, fans will be able to unlock eight new skins over the course of the event. Three skins can be earned through weekly challenges and five Legendary skins will be up for grabs.
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases players
- Zomnics move faster
- Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near players
- Only 3 players but they deal more damage
- Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomized
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
- Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games | Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games | Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Week 2:
- Win 3 Games | Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games | Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Week 3:
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
- Aside from the Weekly Challenge rewards, new rewards consist of five Legendary Skins:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Dai-Tengu Hanzo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Ryeong D.Va
Overwatch is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.