Asmodee and Repos Production launched 7 Wonders: Architects, mixing ancient history with accessible gameplay designed for families of board game players of all ages. With easy-to-understand rules and high-quality pieces, 7 Wonders: Architects is a “wonderful” gateway into board gaming for the whole family. 7 Wonders: Architects is available now for $49.99 in select hobby stores before a wide release on 5 November.
In 7 Wonders: Architects, players race to become a legend of Ancient History by building an architectural wonder. Collect resources, battle opponents, and achieve scientific breakthroughs to claim victory.
7 Wonders: Architects is a standalone entry in the award-winning Seven Wonders series – expanding the gameplay into new areas, with new players and exciting new gameplay. We’ve outlined the game’s key features below.
Seven Wonders: Architects key features:
- Compete against other players to be the first to construct an ancient wonder from the history books like the Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the Great Pyramid of Giza.
- Player turns are as easy as drawing a card and following its color-coded action, making it a great game for beginners. Each player has a ready-to-play component tray, making setup a breeze.
- Vibrant artwork and child-friendly materials make 7 Wonders: Architects a lighter and more accessible version of 7 Wonders. Colorblind players can also easily join the fun, as each card color is represented by a different easily-read symbol.
- With multiple paths to victory – building your wonder, collecting victory points, making scientific discoveries, and winning military conflicts – no two games are the same. Mix and match different strategies for dynamic and endlessly replayable fun.
- Supports two to seven players
- Designed for ages above eight years
- Games lasts 25 minutes