TVAGA (Telangana VFX Animation and Gaming Association) in association with Telangana state, is organising IndiaJoy, India’s largest Digital Entertainment Festival from 1 to 5 November at HICC, Hyderabad. Currently in its fifth edition, this event is one of the most-anticipated AVGC industry congregations with six flagship events: IGDC (Indian Game Developer Conference), VFX Summit, OTT Pulse, IFM (Indywood Film Market), DesiToons and Web3 Conclave.
VFX Summit, part of IndiaJoy congregation to be held on 1-2 November, brings forth ground-breaking VFX advancements through trade exhibitions, product launches, speaker sessions, and exclusive networking sessions. In the past three editions, the event hosted more than 8,000+ industry professionals, 100+ international delegation, and national, international media coverage.
The event is a symposium to put the Indian film industry in the forefront of futuristic visual effects and filmmaking. After two virtual editions, the summit is coming back as an on-ground event with B2B tech expo, talks, panel discussions, career fairs, networking sessions, entertainment gala, and many more. Eminent speakers like Biren Ghose, Michael Colins, Nancy Xu, Pete Draper have been a part of the summit and this year, the team has on-boarded prominent VFX technicians, and industry stalwarts like Akhauri P Sinha, Michael Grobe, Saraswathi Vani Balgam along with Biren Ghose to grace the event and share the insights.
Here are a few highlights of the events:
- The content is curated on pre-visualisation using Unreal Engine for VFX feature films, series, commercials which is extremely helpful to save time, money and resources during the film production.
- Virtual production process and technology is the future of film shooting and filmmaking. The speakers and industry partners are experts in this technology and they are to showcase cost effective and time saving film production processes and techniques.
- Participants can meet studios who provide quality VFX services for their films. The B2B expo is one of the most awaited technology symposiums of Asia. More connections with studios facilitate more feasibility with outsourcing. More than 50+ studios across India are participating in the event.
- Technicians who worked on prestigious projects like RRR, Dune, Minnal Murali, and Beast will present the making and technology demonstrations at the summit.
- The summit has a unique career connect on 5 November, tailored for students and aspiring VFX technicians. For startups and businesses, the largest B2B conclave acts as a bridge between mentors and venture capitalists, whose insights and potential partnership shall raise the ranks of founders.
- Prominent industry players like Rotomaker, HaloHues, ARK, Foundry, PhantomFX, STPI, NYVFXWAALA, Knack Studios, Greater Victoria, Monolith and Galore Systems are collaborating with the summit as sponsors and industry partners.
Project director Khaja Vali added, “The Indian VFX industry has been exponentially growing by acquiring advanced technology, and adapting to world-class techniques, thanks to the growing demand for OTT and entertainment. Looking at the current growth rate, it is estimated that the VFX industry in India would be worth 129 billion rupees by 2023. VFX Summit is conceptualised to bring the technology advancements and dialog about future transformation onto one stage. We are growing larger by every year and this year, we have curated the sessions consulting the most-happening and in-demand technicians. We are positive that the symposium will create the needed impact to boost the VFX industry.”
For more information and registrations visit www.vfxsummit.in
Here are the glimpses of past VFX summit and Indiajoy events: