Hungama.Com, India’s largest Digital Entertainment Company becomes a part of Qualcomm Design and Wireless Innovation Summit. This initiative of Hungama.com will continue to foster collaboration among device manufacturers and software & hardware component providers to develop devices as well as explore new business opportunities in the rapidly evolving era. This will help Hungama.com innovate and differentiate, as well as build new business relationships with other associates from hardware and digital entertainment ecosystems including Alibaba, Baidu, OmniVision, Reverie Language Technologies, Samsung Electronics (CMOS Image Sensor), SK Hynix, Sohu and Tencent.
Hungama.Com will explore the following at the Qualcomm Reference Design and Wireless Innovation Summit program:
· Innovations powered by 4G LTE and the Qualcomm RF360™ Front End Solution
· Regional software packages, modem configurations and testing for certain regional operator requirements
· Potential global opportunities to help international commercialization
· New wireless vertical opportunities
· Hands-on commercial technology across the Snapdragon portfolio, including 4K Ultra HD, advanced camera features and the latest in graphics technologies
· Differentiation through software, including new options for Windows Phone
“The Qualcomm Reference Design (QRD) program by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. offers industry-leading technical innovation, differentiated hardware and software and customization options that are designed to help save engineering costs and accelerate development time,” said Larry Paulson, vice president of product management, QTI. “This is our fifth summit and it promises to be one of the most rewarding for the ecosystem that has developed around the QRD program.”
To date, more than 425 commercial QRD-based devices have been launched in 21 countries and more than 40 OEMs and IDHs have commercially launched QRD-based devices. The expanded QRD portfolio includes Snapdragon 610, 615, 400, 410 and 200 processors by QTI with support for the Qualcomm RF360™ Front End Solution, Qualcomm Global Pass and Windows Phone 8.1.