Disney will present a pumpkin-spiced brew of Halloween stories that inspire and connect kids ages two to 14. Disney Channel’s ‘Calling All The Monsters’ and Disney Junior’s ‘Trick or Treats’ programming events will serve as the premiere destination for Disney Branded Television’s Halloween-themed content presented each day for more than a month. It includes the debut of the new Disney Channel original movie Under Wraps 2 and new Halloween-themed Raven’s Home, BUNK’D, The Villains of Valley View, Eureka! Mickey Mouse Funhouse and Firebuds episodes and marathons for the whole family to enjoy from 25 September through 31 October.
Under Wraps 2, the sequel to the eerily funny Halloween Disney Channel Original will premiere on 25 September and will be available on Disney+ starting 30 September.
The story picks up as Marshall (Malachi Barton), Gilbert (Christian J. Simon) and Amy (Sophia Hammons) are getting ready to attend a Halloween-themed wedding. However, plans soon go awry when the three friends discover their mummy pal Harold (Phil Wright) and his beloved Rose (Rryla McIntosh) may be in danger.
Beginning 26 September, Disney Channel will air Halloween-themed movies every weeknight (8:00 pm EDT/PDT), including fan favorites Hotel Transylvania, Hotel Transylvania 2, Hotel Transylvania 3, Halloweentown and Halloweentown II.
Disney Channel will premiere chilling and thrilling episodes of hit series, including:
- BUNK’D: Learning the Ropes “Bunkhouse of Horror” (Sunday, 25 September, at 9:30 pm EDT on Disney Channel)- A mysterious handyman tells the camp three spooky stories set on the ranch involving a cursed bracelet, a possessed scarecrow, and a magic wishing well.
- Hamster & Gretel “The Nightmarionette” (Saturday, 1 October, at 9:30 am EDT on Disney Channel)- Hamster and Gretel battle a villain who projects people’s greatest fears before their eyes. With Kevin and Fred’s help, Gretel must face her biggest fears in order to defeat him.
- The Villains of Valley View “Havoc-ween” (Sunday, 2 October, at 8:00 pm EDT on Disney Channel & Wednesday, 12 October, on Disney+)- Amy brings her mischievous body-snatching grandma to a party. Vic and Eva scam kids out of their candy until they come across a villain even bigger than themselves.
- Raven’s Home “A Girl Called Tasha” (Sunday, 2 October, at 8:30 pm EDT on Disney Channel & Wednesday, 19 October, on Disney+)- Alice uses a spell to bring her doll, Tasha, to life. But when Tasha refuses to return to being a doll, Alice must enlist the help of Booker, Ivy and Neil.
- The Worst Witch “The Three Impossibilities,” Season four Premiere (Friday, 21 October, at 4:30 pm
- EDT)- Mildred must complete the Three Impossibilities by sunset in order to return to her old look, but first, she must find out what they are.
- The Worst Witch “The Witching Hour Part 1/The Witching Hour Part 2,” Two-Part Season Finale (Monday 31 October, at 4:00 pm EDT)- Mildred is banished to Wormwood when her spell design goes horribly wrong, as Agatha uses Ethel to help seize power at Cackles. Agatha’s victims in vanishment will be recycled at midnight — unless Mildred and Co. can find a way to restore Miss Cackle to herself.
Viewers are also invited to Disney Channel for:
- Tim Burton’s The Corpse Bride – Sunday 9 October, at 7:00 pm EDT
- Spookiz – Wednesday 19 October, at 1:00 pm EDT
- ZOMBIES 3 Alien Stories encore special event- Sunday 30 October, at 7:00 pm EDT
For preschoolers and parents/caregivers, special Halloween-themed episodes of favorite Disney Junior series premiere during a ‘Trick or Treats’ week-long event beginning Sunday, 25 September, including:
- PJ Masks Trick or Treat/Trick or Treat Part II (Sunday, 25 September, at 11:00 am EDT on Disney Junior)- Orticia gets carried away by tricking, not treating.
- Minnie’s Bow-Toons: A Dark and Stormy Night at the Party Palace (Sunday, 25 September, at 11:25 am EDT on Disney Junior)- Daisy’s imagination gets the best of her when she mistakes a cute skunk for the Spooky Doodle Stink Monster.
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse: The Magic Mansion (Monday, 26 September, at 11:00 am EDT on Disney Junior)- The Great Goofini tries a new magic trick using Daisy’s favorite stuffed animal.
- Eureka! Eurek-Or-Treat (Tuesday, 27 September, at 11:00 am EDT on Disney Junior)- Eureka’s life-like spikosaurus costume gets stolen by a real spikosaurus.
- Puppy Dog Pals: The Pumpkin King/ The Elf Who Halloween’d” (Wednesday, 28 September, at 11:00 am EDT on Disney Junior)- When the pumpkin king crown goes missing, the pets make it their mission to find it. Then, an elf friend is in town to experience Halloween, but the pets try too hard to show him how to have fun.
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse: Fifty-Foot Pluto! (Thursday 29 September, at 11:00 am EDT on Disney Junior)- Pluto becomes giant-size when he tries to help Franken-Pete get ready for the pumpkin carving contest.
- Firebuds: The Not-So Haunted House/Halloween Heroes (Friday 30 September, at 10:30 am EDT on Disney Channel and 11:00 am EDT on Disney Junior)- The Firebuds host a not-so-haunted house for little cars, but Iggy and Rod crash the party. Then, the Firebuds stop a Halloween candy bandit.
Lauren ‘Lolo’ Spencer (Give Me Liberty) guest stars as Jayden’s sister, Jazzy and LaChanze (Broadway’s The Color Purple) recurs as Jayden’s mom, Jenna.
Additional Disney Junior Halloween episodes throughout the month include:
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse: Ghosts of Haunted Gulch (Friday 7 October, at 11:00 am EDT on Disney Channel and 12:00 pm EDT on Disney Junior)- Mickey and the gang get a call from Mayor Clarabelle, who needs help clearing spooky ghosts out of Sunny Gulch.
GRAMMY-nominated country singer Mickey Guyton recurs as Wanda Warbler.
- Dino Ranch: The Creepy Cryosaur (Friday October 14, at 9:45 am EDT on Disney Junior)- In the episode, Clara Tinhorn tries to scare the junior ranchers during their pumpkin patch harvest and gets a taste of her own medicine.
Beginning Sunday 25 September, Disney XD will present Halloween-themed episodes of fan-favourite shows:
- GhostForce season one finale week is Monday, 3 October, through Friday, 7 October, with new episodes daily on Disney XD at 5:00 pm EDT
- Tim Burton’s The Corpse Bride on Sunday, 16 October, on Disney XD at 7:00 pm EDT
- A ZOMBIE-thon special on Monday, 17 October, on Disney XD at 8:00 pm EDT
- Toy Story of Terror will be presented throughout the month of October