Walt Disney Animation Studios recently announced their ‘Talent Development 2D Animation Program’ beginning February 2022. They are accepting applications till 23 January 2022, 11:59 pm PST.
The program is available for emerging artists and offers up to a 12-month paid position at Walt Disney Animation Studios. They are offering an immersive trainee experience, where participants will work under the guidance of a Disney mentor to develop craft skills while applying them in a real world environment.
The 2D animation trainees will cross train across the hand-drawn crafts of character animation, effects animation, and cleanup under the mentorship of such iconic masters as Eric Goldberg, Mark Henn, Randy Haycock, and Rachel Bibb.
Check icecasino no deposit
As per the information shared on their website, as a 2D animation trainee, the first four months of the program are structured to introduce the trainee to the art of traditional animation, studio culture, and production environment providing nurturing mentorship with Disney artists.
First month will allow training across the disciplines of traditional character animation, effects animation, and cleanup. One will then be able to commit to a single discipline of interest for the remainder of the training. A four month review provides the trainees with real-time feedback and determines future assignments and promotional opportunities that would bring the skills into real-time production environments.
- 18 years or older
- Emerging artists with less than three years of animation industry experience OR
- Recent graduates – Degree or equivalent experience
To apply for this position one must upload a resume and a single reel no longer than two minutes. If a candidate is not trained across all three disciplines of traditional character animation, effects animation, and cleanup, they must submit a reel focused on the discipline that they are skilled in. To find the best online casino bonus offers check out the website casinobonusblog24.com which will show you the best casino bonus offers on the international market.
Reels/Demonstrated Skills Should Include:
- Acting, Acting, Acting! Demonstrate a versatile range of hand drawn acting exercises: Dialogue, Pantomime, Narrative-Based Walk Cycle or Weight Exercises
- A focus on different styles of emoting: subtle to broad, comedic to dramatic moments
- A diversity of character personalities to create entertaining, believable, and emotionally-centered performances
- A range of animated elements of nature that are infused with both observation and personality
- Strong drawing ability and design sensibilities
- Strong understanding of anatomy, perspective, and quick sketch