- The videos should have been running/live for public viewing, between the period of 1st April 2019 to 30th November 2020.
- No language barrier but the content and the VFX studio should be from India.
- Silent film/content is also permissible.
- The entry form and other data must be submitted in English language only.
- The applicant must submit the original work created and executed for, or by them or on behalf of a client for whom the work was created and executed.
- The same work can be submitted in multiple categories that is deemed fit. There is no limit on the number of the submission of entries in any category by one applicant. However, the same entry cannot be submitted by multiple parties. An entry can be submitted by either the agency or the client.
- All the content in the form must be duly filled-in and attached with supporting data.
- Only entries that are complete and meet the necessary requirements will be accepted.
- Full payment to be made on or before the last date of submission. Entries after the last date will not qualify for the judging process.
- AnimationXpress India Pvt. Ltd. considers that the applicant has read all the rules and regulations carefully and thereby accepts it. AnimationXpress India Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible/ liable in case of any plagiarism, falsification or intellectual property infringement in any manner whatsoever. If the applicant is found ill eligible/ contravenes the criteria mentioned herein then their entry will be disqualified.
- The applicant must specify the name of the person authorized to approve submission of entries on behalf of the organization/company.
- The registration will be complete post verification by AnimationXpress India Pvt. Ltd. The login ID and password will be generated and notified to both applicant and authorizing authority via e-mail confirmation.
- Once the Login ID and Password is activated, the applicant can login and select the desired categories and proceed to make payment. The entire submission and payment process is online.
- Register yourself and Animation Xpress team will activate the account.
- You will receive email notification on account activation.
- Next Login and Fill the entry form. One can submit multiple entries for one category/ies.
- Once the entire entry form is filled proceed for the payment, you can generate the invoice and there's a payment gateway in the application where you can make the payment or for Direct Transfer below are the Bank details.
- Once the payment is done, upload the screenshot of the same and now, Click on 'Submit Entry'.
- Once you submit the entry, NO further edits/ changes can be made. All the changes should be done prior to the submission of the entry.
- In case there are any further edits/ changes you wish to make after submission of entries kindly contact Animation Xpress team.
For Animation Xpress India Pvt. Ltd
|| Animation Xpress India Pvt Ltd
|| Union Bank of India
|| Dr Ambedkar Road, Khar Branch
|RTGS / IFSC Code :
|GST SAC Code :
|| 998365 & 998366
|Pan No. :
|GST No :
||Hill Queen, Pali Hill, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra (west), Mumbai- 400 052
|Paypal Details :
|Google Pay/ Phonepay||+91 98200 76845
- The videos should have been running / live for public viewing, between the period of 1st April 2019 to 30th November 2020.
- Only live action based entries are permissible across all VFX categories. It is mandatory for all entries to carry 'Before & After' shots that will clearly demonstrate the effects achieved. Exception for 'VFX in Games' and 'VFX in Animation' from Others category.
- The submission should comprise only a series of VFX shots extracted from the relevant entry and the video/content alone will not be accepted.
- VFX produced solely for a main title sequence, logo, motion graphics are not eligible.
The 5 main categories are:
Commercials/Ads - The VFX Commercials includes work done for ad films/promo films/short films/music videos/episodes etc [formats shorter than a film]. 'Promo' refers to any promotional video for events, shows, serials, film trailers etc.
Digital - Content that is primarily (refer: original) made for a digital OTT platform. This entry is open to online/digital release of series/movies/specials. A feature planned for a 2020 theatrical release (movie) streamed on a digital platform will not be qualified; for eg: Dil Bechara.
Features (Films/Movies) - A feature is a theatrically distributed movie of 40 or more minutes. The feature film that had a previously planned 2020 theatrical release and got premiered this year on a commercial streaming channel or VOD service instead, will also be qualified under this category.
Television serials - Serial that is/was primarily made for television.
Student - The category is open for all the students currently pursuing VFX or have graduated in 2020.
- RETENTION OF ENTRIES: By submitting the entries, the entrants are authorizing Animation Xpress India Pvt. Ltd. and VAM Awards to use the content of the entries in any format whether broadcast TV (satellite, terrestrial or DTH or pay TV or PTA), cable TV, film, radio, in print, mobile, podcast, social media, the Internet, DVD, VCD or HD formats for the purpose of propagating and promoting VAM Awards for perpetuity for the general or specific public.
- Click on "Home" to view your auto-generated Proforma Invoice. Any changes in the number of any entries will result in discarding the older proforma invoice and generating a new proforma invoice. The latest proforma invoice will be taken into consideration. In case payment is already done for earlier selected entries, those entries will be considered as paid entries and new proforma invoice will be generated for additional entries.
- Basis the Proforma Invoice, you can proceed to make payment. Payment details are mentioned on the website.
- We will share the Tax invoice once we receive the full payment.
- Entries once submitted and accepted by AnimationXpress India Pvt. Ltd, will be considered as final. No alterations, replacements will be permitted after the last date.
- By participating in "VAM Awards", the applicant sanctions AnimationXpress India Pvt. Ltd. to use the materials submitted for activities related to VAM Awards in the private and public domain.
- VAM Awards Jury and VAM Awards Governing Body's decisions will be final and binding for all the applicants.