Company3 Method (I) Pvt Ltd (C3M) is a global leader in post-production, media entertainment services, and visual effects company for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. C3M has been the trusted partner for the past two decades for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, dailies, color, visual effects, and workflow management, utilizing the most cutting-edge digital solution-based technologies. Interested candidates can apply for the below positions:
Job Location: Pune
Note: Candidates can mail their CV with their demo link to email idor contact number details
We are looking for candidates at the below following streams
2D Finaling Artist (Stereo Paint):
- Must have experience of compiling stereo layers in Nuke after CP.
- We are currently seeking Nuke paint/prep artists for tasks such as marker, wire/harness, reflection, and artifact removals on fast-paced
- Projects with attention to consistency, color/grain, matte edging, and time management. Please note that we also have Silhouette
- Available for roto/painting if needed, as well as Mocha for planar tracking.
VFX Tracking Artist (Rotomation):
- Perform all necessary work associated with the required department-related tasks of camera and object tracking and matchmoving, scene and camera layout, Rotomation, etc.
- Tracking of CG elements, both camera and objects to match live-action footage in a 3D environment and to maintain consistent shot quality.
VFX Production Coordinator:
- Organize with internal departments as well as with remote offices in both the pre-planning and execution phases of the post-production process.
- Assist Assistant Production Manager with regular duties as necessary
- Communicate with assigned client(s) regarding new projects, deadlines, assets, and status updates.
- Maintain and update internal database.
- Maintain working knowledge of all production processes/workflows for all production services, including, but not limited to, visual effects, rotoscopy and paint practices.
FX Houdini TD
- A minimum of 2+years of experience in similar profile
- Simulate natural phenomena by applying direct and procedural animation techniques to create a variety of effects
- Shade, render, and composite effects elements
- Use proprietary tools to implement solutions
- Create and communicate animation timing for effects
- Work with production team to create the desired look for the effect
- Work in a team environment to determine various design and technical solutions
- Coordinate with other team members on integrating and optimizing the effects process with the balance of the production pipeline
- UNIX/LINUX operating system and C++ experience will be a plus
.Sr. Surfacing Artist
- Bachelor’s degree in Animation, Film, Art or equivalent professional work experience.
- A minimum of 5+years of experience in feature films / TV Series / animated features as a Sr. Surfacing Artist
- Surfacing of assets while following the established visual aesthetics.
- Produce high-end surfacing properly and on schedule. This includes properly executing changes and notes from the Surfacing Supervisor, Surfacing Lead, and other creative on a project in a timely manner.
- Able to collaborate, effectively communicate, and bring creativity to a team of modelers, lookdev artists, and lighter
Show TD / Technical Artist
- 1 – 3 years Animation Industry experience as a show TD / Technical artist
- Assist artists with render job debugging and with general troubleshooting for shots and assets.
- Assist with production setup and configuration tasks.
- Test new software, tools, and pipeline improvements.
- Work with Pipeline and Development teams to address production-specific pipeline needs.
- Maintain an awareness of production resource utilization.
- Work with R&D teams to maintain, extend, and update core production pipeline software.
- Accurately and consistently evaluate pipeline successes and shortcomings and communicate them to the pipeline team.
- Be willing and able to learn new software, programming languages, and techniques that will be required to fulfill the above duties.
All applications should be sent to the following email ID: PuneRecruitments@company3.com