Animation industry for kid’s content is growing at a rapid pace with a noticeable increase in the demand for animated kids content be it web, TV or theatre.
Given the momentum at which industry is gaining and the way the market is aiming to set newer benchmarks in the kids’ ecosystem, Animation Xpress is bringing together all the important players and media experts of the kids’ content industry in a one of a kind event titled ‘Kids, Animation & More (KAM Summit)’ followed by ANN Awards – India’s largest premium full scale awards in animation and all its aspects on 30 August 2019 at The LaLiT.
Here are the reasons why you should attend KAM:
- You will become part of ANN Awards – India’s largest premium full-scale awards in animation and all its aspects. ANN Awards intends to bring recognition and set the bar for the Indian animation ecosystem and so on. Having been in the business for so many years now, Animation Xpress realised the importance of putting together an event that would encompass all the crucial themes in the kids’ animation ecosystem.
- Because you get to be part of India’s largest Kid’s summit. KAM intends to explore multiple major sub-sectors in the kid’s animation industry and how they are aiding in giving shape to the kids’ content scenario in the country.
- The summit allows meeting and networking with the top subject matter experts, studios, production houses, animators, broadcasters, industry stalwarts from all over the country.
- This will also provide exposure to know-how the professionals, artists are creating world-class kids animated content and IPs.
- Because you get a chance to participate in the exchange of ideas and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Because you get to interact with broadcasters, who are leaving no stone unturned.
Become a part of a conference that is set to mark the landmark achievements along with fruitful discussions on the ebbs and flow of the market. In addition to that, Animation Xpress has extended the dates of entry-submissions for Ann Awards till 10 August 2019, considering the influx of entries and the echoing demand of participants to send more. Therefore, submit your entries now! And register for the summit as well. We will keep you posted more about it shortly.