NY VFXWAALA adds grandeur to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani by delivering 1400 VFX shots right from background creations, set extensions, creation of CGI army, horses, water, weapons, castles, interior architecture to environmental elements including rain, sky and clouds. The romantic drama of an historic event was brought to life under the supervision of VFX supervisor Prasad Sutar.
- Creators of ‘Tik Tak Tail’ share their fun journey of working on the show
- A rendezvous with father son team Arjun and AK Madhavan of Assemblage
- The Art of Motion Graphics and VFX
- The Art of Post Production – Hyderabad edition
- Tiger Shroff on dubbing ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Hindi version
- Redchillies VFX reveals the magic behind Phillauri