1600 VFX shots delivered by 100 artists by the recently launched VFX studio yFX for Yash Raj Films’ blockbuster ‘Sultan’. The team explains the whole creation of a massive stadium, crowd multiplication, background creation, set extensions and the final bout wherein we can observe Salman Khan battling against his own self.
- Watch: How India is becoming a global powerhouse, content-wise
- Watch: An insightful discussion in regards to the Indian animation industry at SPARK Connect
- MAAC 24FPS 2017: Thoughts & Suggestions from Veterans & Jury
- Creators of ‘Tik Tak Tail’ share their fun journey of working on the show
- A rendezvous with father son team Arjun and AK Madhavan of Assemblage
- The Art of Motion Graphics and VFX