RedChillies VFX supervisor Harry Hingorani talks about how his team recreated the ghost and the period drama scenes seen in the entire movie.For director Anshai Lal’s debutant movie, Phillauri, the visual effects team of Redchillies VFX was roped in to bring alive the friendly ghost’s character played by Anushka Sharma.
- A rendezvous with father son team Arjun and AK Madhavan of Assemblage
- The Art of Motion Graphics and VFX
- The Art of Post Production – Hyderabad edition
- Tiger Shroff on dubbing ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Hindi version
- Redchillies VFX reveals the magic behind Phillauri
- In conversation with Priyank Kharge – Karnataka Minister of State for IT, BT & Tourism