MAAC Dilsukhnagar to position itself as one of the biggest franchise in South India with new developments.
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC) is considered a leader in animation and VFX training in India. MAAC Dilsukhngar is one of the biggest franchises in India offering a wide range of career-oriented courses in 3D animation, VFX, multimedia, web & graphic design, gaming, and media & entertainment.
MAAC Dilsukhnagar Franchise (www.maacdilsukhnagar.com) is owned and run by Rotomaker India Pvt. Ltd (www.rotomaker.com), a California based VFX post-production outsourcing company which is among very few authorized companies in India to work with international studios. Rotomaker has over 1200+ movie credits including many acclaimed Hollywood movies, regional movies, and television series.
A dedicated placement cell, strategic academic pipeline, and prominent leadership make sure every student exit the course with the optimum level of skills and knowledge and desired career in ever-growing media and entertainment industry.
Currently, the Institute can accommodate up to 800 students and opened admissions for career courses in Animation, VFX, Gaming and Digital Media technologies. With 100% Job placement Assistances.
For those, who want to obtain for a fast growing career in Maac Dilsukhnagar, the following positions are welcoming you.
Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Take up the leadership position to develop overall business
- Identify new opportunities for business growth focussing pan India market
- Develop Marketing Plans to generate more leads thus Reach Sales targets.
- Provide leadership support for the operations and academic teams
- Preferably from an academic background with substantial connections in colleges.
- 3 to 5 years of good track record in business development in the education industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be proactive in a competitive environment.
- A committed results-driven individual with a passion to perform
- Knowledge of Animation, VFX, Gaming industry is advantageous.
Freelance Marketing Executive (Pan-India)
- Identify potential leads who are passionate about joining Animation/VFX/Gaming courses
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and promotional activities from their designated locations.
- Candidates can apply any place from India
- Sound knowledge in Majority of the following softwares
3ds Max, Fusion, Mocha, Silhouette, PFTrack, Nuke, Final Cut Pro, Thinking Particles, Fume FX, Ray Fire, Real Flow, VUE, Houdini, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition
- Knowledge in VFX Film making
- Hands on Industry background is advantageous
For more career opportunities, Contact: Phone: 76800 03000
MAAC Website: www.maacdilsukhnagar.com
Rotomaker website: www.rotomaker.com/