Legend is hiring in Pune!
Founded in 2001, Legend 3D, Inc. is an industry leader in providing 3D Conversion, Visual Effects and Virtual Reality services to entertainment studios, media companies and creative agencies. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Legend has earned a reputation for top quality work through its collaboration with such world class organizations as Disney, Sony, Warner Bros, Paramount and DreamWorks.
Legend is expanding its global footprint and opening a new facility in Pune, India. Recognizing the strong talent base locally, Legend is now hiring experienced artists to join our team.
The company’s artist-centric focus and its commitment to an engaging, collaborative and positive work environment distinguishes Legend in setting industry standards as a “best place to work.” If you want to be part of this award-winning team, we encourage you to apply to Jobs@legendartists.com
Assistant Manager Production
The Production Manager is responsible for the entire production process of the company. The Production Manager is responsible for completing each job on time, on budget and with a high level of quality. The Production Manager will represent the company for all production related items. Production coordinators co-ordinate and expedite the flow of work within studio, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of the projects they are assigned to
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in conversion or 5 years’ experience in production in VFX/Animation.
- Good pipe line process knowledge in conversion.
- Experience in leading teams as a production manager
- Working technical knowledge for production activities.
- Proven track record of delivering sequences as a manager or equivalent level
- Excellent knowledge of VFX in order to make critical calls on crew distributions and especially as the show nears delivery
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Project (or similar)
- Experience in database work.
- Problem solving skill.
- Scheduling and resource management.
- Quality analysis.
- Enthusiastic about film
- Strong in planning with artists, supervisors and clients
- Organized and methodical in your approach to the work
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with interest
- A positive, can-do attitude
The Pipeline Developer is part of a studio team responsible for developing and supporting tools to accelerate workflow in the production of high quality Visual Effects imagery.
- Proficient in python and/or C++.
- Proficient with one or more software APIs: Maya, Nuke, Deadline and Shotgun
- Prior experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN is required.
- Must have a mature approach to software design and implementation
- Strong understanding of production processes for film and television is preferable.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other developers, in a co-ordinated manner, on the same product.
- Experience with implementing or working directly with databases (Postgres, MySQL).
- Experience with Visual Effects Asset Management System design or development.
- Experience with PyQt or PySide would be helpful.
- Must be able to communicate eloquently and effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
Please send your resumes to the below IDs with clear indication for the position you are looking for.
e-mail ID : Jobs@legendartists.com