DQ Entertainment (International) Limited is a leading global entertainment group which is into the business of Animation, Gaming, VFX, Live Action – content production, licensing and distribution.
DQE’s pedigree is associated globally with major Intellectual Property (IP) brands such as The Jungle Book, Charlie Chaplin, Peter Pan, Iron Man, Casper and many more supported by client partnership with International and National broadcasters, distributors, licensees and large independent producers across the world, especially in Europe & the USA.
Join us and become part of some of the most creative and prestigious projects on floor.
We are currently hiring for the following positions.
3D Animation Artist
- Strong working knowledge on latest Maya software.
- Excellent understating of Animation pipeline
- Should be pro-active with good communication skills.
- Should work on staging & animation following the Animatic & Story Board.
- Should be able to handle dynamic poses (Drawings).
- Should be able to work on high quality International projects.
- Need to work on additional process of animation if required .
- Should be willing to work in any shift and achieve targets
ADVERT FOR WRITER/EDITOR
Animation Writer for Children’s TV Program / Web-Episodes. Should posses quality storytelling for our industry-leading, story-driven titles. Working closely with creative director and other disciplines, the writer focuses on story arcs, character development, dialog, thematic coherence and the overall story experience of the children’s animated show.
- Work with director, producer and editors, to create an effective narrative melded with good design.
- Generate outlines, story treatments, character descriptions,and other support materials.
- Create and collaborate in the creation of consistent characters, strong motivations, dramatic arcs, and meaningful story content during the development process.
- Write interactive scripts to accomplish all of the above while supporting gameplay needs. Fantastic dialog skills are a must.
- Revise and edit own scripts.
- Assist as needed with marketing and other company communications that require the written word.
- Ability to craft compelling, immersive and interactive stories in multiple genres.
- Knowledge of dramatic structure and ability to write cinematically.
- Understanding of how to use narrative events, game design, art, animation, audio and other tools to grow and impact characters in ways that encourage player investment.
- Ability to write snappy and engrossing dialog in different voices.
- Ability to analyze and understand the tone, theme and tropes of an existing intellectual property, and emulate its style while still making it unique to DQ.
- Enthusiastic about collaborative story development in a studio environment.
- Ability to respond to story notes and other editorial feedback in a prompt, effective manner.
- Deadline oriented.
- Two-Five years of disciplined writing, with at least three years in a professional setting.
- College degree in screenwriting, creative writing, film making, narrative design, or similar; or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of movies, and interactivity from storytelling, character development, and user engagement perspectives. You must not only watch animated content, but understand them as a dramatic form.
Please submit at least two polished samples demonstrating mastery of narrative structure, character development and dialog. Samples should be full-length, not excerpts.
- Experience as a writer / narrative designer for TV Live-action or animation, either independently or professionally.
- Episodic writing and story development experience, in television or another medium.
- Experience working with multiple disciplines to create a story-driven, entertainment experience.
All applications should be sent to the following email ID: email@example.com