Digital Domain, one of the world’s largest and most innovative providers of visual effects and immersive experiences, has a well-established state-of-the-art VFX studio in Hyderabad, India.
Digital Domain’s ground-breaking visual effects appear in films such as “Titanic,” “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” and recent blockbusters “Avengers: Infinity War”, “Ready Player One”, “Ant-Man and the Wasp”and “Thor: Rognarok”. Our artists have won more than 100 major awards, including Oscars, Clios, BAFTAs, and Cannes Lions.
We invite applications for Roto & Prep profiles with relevant Visual Effects experience in live action movies, across all levels.
Come by to meet our recruitment team on Saturday June 22,2019.
Venue details & an invite will be shared with shortlisted candidates through email
Interested candidates can send their resumes & show reel links at email@example.com by Thursday 20th June, 2019 mentioning “Roto & Prep recruitment drive” in the subject line. look forward to meeting you!
Level – Across levels (Jr/Mid/Sr)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Essential Functions/Responsibilities :
• Green Screen/Blue Screen cleanup.
• Marker removals. Rig removal.
• BG/Character recreation. Plate restoration
• Sophisticated shape creation and editing
• Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings
• Compositing roto, plate, and color correction nodes to create, render, and review color-overlay, Roto check
Education and/or Experience Required:
• Experience with hand paint and “procedural” or “comp” paint a plus
• Experience in Nuke is must
• Handle difficult to extremely difficult paint tasks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good team player with great attitude
• Dependable and flexible
• Takes direction well, Exercises close attention to detail
• Willingness to learn new techniques.
• Ability to work under pressure.