Digicaptions India Pvt Ltd. a Group company of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and an international clientele base andinvites you to be a part of our unique artist centric environment. The company provides an access to work on some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters through their Stereo, VFX and Animation businesses.Interested candidates can apply for the below positions:
ASSET SUPERVISOR (Job Code:AS – 01):
- A minimum of 12 years of CG leadership experience within which at least 4 years of Supervision experience using Maya, Z-Brush, Mari and Render-man on feature film productions.
- Strong working knowledge of 3D software packages and pipelines. Excellent problem solving skills.
- An experienced and sharpened creative eye. Knowledge of the entire production process from Pre to Post. Ability to successfully delegate, mentor and manage people and projects.
- Work with the Creative Director, Heads of Departments and Leads to define the creative and technical approach of each show.
MODELING LEAD, RIGGING LEAD, SURFACING LEAD (Job Code: MS – 01),(Job Code: RL-01),(Job Code: SL-01):
- A minimum of 10+ years CG leadership experience within which at least 3 years of Supervision experience using Maya and Z-Brush on feature film productions.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D modeling and UV layout in Maya and Zbrush. Experience with other programs a big plus.
- Must have a strong understanding of human and animal anatomies.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D rigging in Maya.
- Understanding of UV mapping techniques and procedures. Strong understanding of lighting techniques and ready to research and learn more. Ability to communicate and collaborate with Supervisors,
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Supervisors, Technical Directors and Production Management throughout a project.
LINE PRODUCER (Job Code: LP-01):
- 12-15 years relevant production experience in project management, scheduling or a related position.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess a high level of written, verbal, negotiation, and analytical skills. Must have the ability to make decisions independently.
- Must exhibit a consistent standard of excellence in all business communications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Job Code: PM-01):
- 8-10 years of relevant Industry experience in Production management.
- Should have worked on major National & International projects.
- Should possess excellent database management skills using Excel.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to make decisions independently.
- Must have the ability to influence and coach others by communicating effectively and promoting a positive team environment.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented.
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Job Code: PC-01):
- A Min 3+ year’s relevant experience in production in Conversion &VFX industry. Strong in Co-ordination, planning, scheduling and execution.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results under tight deadlines on time.
- Excellent Database management skills using Excel. Good people management skills.
VFX ROTO SUPERVISOR (Job Code: VFXRSUP-01):
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in high-end feature film or commercial, Keying experience in a VFX facility
- Working knowledge of and ability to use Mocha, Silhouette,
- Understanding of general VFX methodologies. Stereography knowledge is a plus.
- Proven ability to work closely in a small team with tight schedules
- Ability to take direction and structure working practices appropriate to the department’s overall goals
- Desire to learn from others and to take on increasingly challenging tasks
- Must have good team work, organization and interpersonal skills
Pipeline Developer (Job Code: PIPE-01):
- 5+ years of Python experience required.
- Candidates with prior background in working in VFX/Animation studios will be preferred but is not mandatory.
- Candidates would be required to design and develop systems within our pipeline using Python &Django.
Above all the positions – (DEMOREEL COMPULSORY: Physical or Online Link). (Disclaimer: Physically submitted demo reel may not be available for returning to the candidate).
All applications should be sent to the following email ID’s: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the appropriate job code in all the application. Incomplete mails will not be considered.