Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and an international clientele base and invites you to be a part of our unique artist centric environment. The company provides an access to work on some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters through their Stereo and VFX businesses.Interested candidates can apply for the below positions:
Assistant Line Producer (Job Code: ALP-01):
- 10 years relevant production experience in project management, scheduling or a related position.
- 5-7 years relevant artist/supervisor experiences a plus.
- Working closely with Production Managers, production staff and internal teams
- This role is involved in every aspect of the conversion process, overseeing the overseas portion each project from conception to completion. Ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet deadlines and that production budgets are being held to
- Guiding Production Managers, production staff and artistic forces through the ins and outs of the conversion pipeline and production process. Operating within a highly demanding environment you will have unprecedented organizational abilities, upward management skills and a un-waivered dedication to the fine details.
Harmony TD (Job Code: HTD_01):
- 3+ years of experience in technical animation production in television or film.
- Ability to balance priorities and work independently and within groups to achieve common goals.
- Excellent communication skills in dealing both directly with artists and peers in North America.
- Clear understanding of 2D Animation Production pipelines and software packages; especially Toon Boom – Harmony and Nuke.
- Working alongside Supervisors, Leads, production and Artists to implement and support tools and processes for 2D animation pipeline.
- Assisting staff with shot troubleshooting, including such issues with shot setup, vectorization and render.
- Communicating regularly and closely with existing animation pipeline and development teams in Los Angeles and Toronto to ensure work standards and policies are in place and being met.
- Participating in the development of future tools and procedures for a wide variety of 2D animation projects.
- Maintain and regularly sharing documentation of best practices, procedures and potential future issues.
VFX TRACKING ARTISTS (Job Code: VFXT-01):
- 2-8 years of previous experience in high-end feature film or commercial VFX in the related department a plus.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use Maya, Equalizer/ SynthEyes and Nuke, Animation experience.
- Understanding of general VFX methodologies. Stereography knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to learn facility pipeline to provide cameras and layouts to the other departments.
3DRIGGING ARTIST (Job Code: 3DR-01):
- Provide reel demonstrating both control systems and complex deformations
- 5 years’ experience with production-level character rigging, scripting and tool development.
- Strong knowledge of Maya’s rigging toolset, including: skeleton placement, skinning techniques, IK/FK setup, corrective BlendShape workflow, expressions, utility nodes, and Maya deformers. Strong comprehension of anatomy and articulation (human and creature mechanics). Keen artistic eye to drive the look of realistic and appealing surface deformations.
- Production experience with MEL and Python scripting. It’s a fast paced and growth oriented work environment where boredom is non-existent and you will have new challenges to tackle on the daily basis. Generate a variety of realistic creature, hero, digital double, and vehicle and prop rigs. Rig and deform realistic body and facial rigs largely using our joint-based rig systems
- Work on multiple assets when needed. Experience working on a variety of issues, such as mechanical systems, animals, complex realistic body and face deformation, automation thru scripting, tentacles, ropes, vehicles, crowd characters, and anything else we throw at them. Strong technical and communication skills, as well as, a firm understanding of production workflow.
CG ANIMATOR (Job Code: 3DA-01):
- Animate characters, crowds, sets and props following the established animation style, working from 2D and 3D visual development reference.
- Work from and interpret storyboards, animatic and layouts to create high-quality key framed animation while maintaining strong shot-to-shot continuity.
- Help meet team targets and quotas.
- The CG Animator position reports to the studio Animation Supervisor.
- Degree in Animation, Film, Art and professional work experience as an animator.
- Strong working knowledge of animation in Maya. Experience with other programs a plus.
- Link to Demo Reel/Portfolio showcasing 3D Animation work done in recent years
All applications should be sent to the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the appropriate job code in all the application. Incomplete mails will not be considered.