Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and an international clientele base andinvites you to be a part of our unique artist centric environment. The company provides an access to work on some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters through their Stereo and VFX businesses.
Interested candidates can apply for the below positions:
Head of Production (Job Code: HOP-01):
- Graduate degree and /or post-graduation diploma in Management
- 15+ year’s relevant production experience in project management, scheduling or a related position.
- Ensure milestones and quotas are met and provide course-correction to the schedule as needed.
- Ensure project methodologies, quality and schedule expectations are consistent and achievable
- Advance planning and Strategies for resources required for existing and forthcoming projects
- Create mitigation strategies to reduce the risk, impact, severity and/or probability of an occurrence.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with team members to ensure all needs, requirements and expectations are met
- To maintain an overview of all production schedules and ensuring projects are completed to highest standard and on time.
- Work with department managers and leads to determine show-specific training needs and implement a plan
- Coordinate with counter parts in Burbank and Toronto for efficient planning and execution of projects
- Keep up to date with industry developments and tools. Propose / oversee the development of new tools, workflows or technologies
- Mentor the production management staff as well as the department heads, increasing their leadership skills, production knowledge and collaboration. Work with department managers and leads to determine show-specific training needs and implement a plan
- Improve efficiency of the teams. Must possess a high level of written, verbal, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to make decisions independently. Must have the ability to influence and coach others by communicating effectively and promoting a positive team environment. Must have a demonstrated ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented. Must exhibit a consistent standard of excellence in all business communications. VFX pipeline management or Animation pipeline management experiences a plus.
Line Producer (Job Code: LP-01):
- 12 year’s relevant production experience in project management, scheduling or a related position.
- Working closely with Assistant Line Producers, Production Managers and internal production teams
- This role is involved in every aspect of the conversion process, overseeing the overseas portion each project from conception to completion,Ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet deadlines and that production budgets are being held to
- Guiding our Assistant Line Producers, Production Managers through the ins and outs of the conversion pipeline and production process.
- Organize with internal departments as well as with remote offices in both the pre-planning and execution phases of the post-production process. Communicate with assigned client(s) regarding new projects, deadlines, assets, and status updates.
- Must possess a high level of written, verbal, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to make decisions independently.
- VFX pipeline management or Animation pipeline management experiences a plus.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
Assistant Line Producer (Job Code: ALP-01):
- 10 years relevant production experience in project management, scheduling or a related position.
- 5-7 years relevant artist/supervisor experiences a plus.
- Working closely with Production Managers, production staff and internal teams
- This role is involved in every aspect of the conversion process, overseeing the overseas portion each project from conception to completion. Ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet deadlines and that production budgets are being held to
- Guiding Production Managers, production staff and artistic forces through the ins and outs of the conversion pipeline and production process.Operating within a highly demanding environment you will have unprecedented organizational abilities, upward management skills and a un-waivered dedication to the fine details.
2D Animation Supervisor (Job Code: 2DASUP-01):
- 8+ years of artistic production supervision in 2D animated television or film productions.
- Strong knowledge of Artistic and Production aspects of 2D Animation production required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for daily communication with both Indian and North American management.
- Experience in managing large groups and multiple departments to consitantly achieve goals and deadlines.
- Firm understanding of various digital 2D animation production pipelines.
- Ability to manage and train artists in various aspects of production including Animation, Ink & Paint and Compositing.
- Strong understanding of Toon Boom: Harmony software and related workflows is required.
- Oversees day to day animation operations in Pune, guiding artistic staff to produce excellent products for multiple projects.
- Responsible for guiding multiple department teams to hit targeted quantities of work each week, directing production and artistic staff to achieve these goals.Provide clear daily communication of all aspects of Animation production in India to Sr. Management in Pune and North America. Actively guide studio animation training across multiple active departments including Ink & Paint, Animation and Compositing.
Ink & Paint Harmony Supervisor (Job Code: I&PSUP-01):
- 8+ years of digital Ink & Paint experience in television or film.
- Ability to balance priorities and work independently and within groups to reach department targets and overall project goals.
- Excellent communication skills dealing directly with production, technical staff and artists in both India and North America.
- Strong knowledge and background in 2D Animation Production pipelines and software packages.
- Expert Knowledge of Toon Boom: Harmony software is required. Works directly with Ink & Paint Leads, Artists and Production to establish and ensure quality and standards.Diligently oversee daily progress and aid in completion of department’s established quotas and schedules.Working with Quality Assurance staff to evaluate department artist productivity and growth.
- Establish and continue training and supporting of Leads and Artistic staff working in Harmony based Ink & Paint Workflow.
- Collaborating with technical and artistic teams to increase efficiencies within the Ink & Paint Department.
- Creation and continued updating of company reference documentation for artistic training and support.
- Maintain and regularly documentation of best practices, procedures and potential future issues.
All applications should be sent to the following email ID:
Please mention the appropriate job code in all the application. Incomplete mails will not be considered.